Urban Front offer a RIBA certified CPD: Specifying Hardwood Timber Doorsets which has been updated for 2017 to include for changes in building regs and to include the more complicated fitting of timber doorsets into frameless glass and architectural glass.
The CPD aims to educate specifiers on all the aspects of fitting hardwood timber doorsets into various private and commercial dwellings including:
- Typical Requirements in Design
- The pros and cons of timber (hardwood)
- Fitting into Architectural Glass
- Insulation and Acoustics
- What is Passive House?
- Security – Rules and Regulations
- Part Q
- Mortice and Multipoint locking
- Security Options
- Means of Escape
- Accessibility and Size
- Longevity Timber and maintenance
- Timber in design
- Environmental impacts
- Legislative requirements
- Open Forum – where detailed project issues can be discussed.
We also have RIBA certified blogs which you can find on the RIBA website and on our website.
To make a booking or talk to one of our team, please call Urban Front on 01494778787