Latest Issue : Metal in Architecture 2020
In this issue…
- ON THE COVER: The simply named ‘Copper Building’ by architects Ferguson Mann is a copper-clad apartment block in Bristol which replaces and takes cues from the Imperial Tobacco factory which used to sit on the site. Cover Image © Ferguson Mann.
- Standing seam roofs are a popular choice with architects and specifiers looking for a design that really stands out. Simon Walker of SIG Zinc & Copper discusses what architects and specifiers should consider when designing standing seam roofing.
- Darren Lloyd of the Steel Window Association looks ahead at how the separate properties inherent to steel windows help them take key new roles beyond the pandemic.
- Phase 2 of a major residential development in Bristol is an industrially inspired block of apartments faced in copper, designed to complement a former tobacco company HQ. James Parker reports.
- Additional features, interviews and comments from AliDeck, Kestrel Aluminium Systems, Aurubis, VMZINC, and more.
And much more…